Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cold morning! YAY!!

It is a fresh and brisk morning, 62 in my house! Briefly debated turning on the heater, but what the heck! It will probably be 75 by afternoon. Let's see how long I can make it without the heater!

On another note, my husband's weird eating habits may be rubbing off on me, or maybe I just can't stand another egg for breakfast since I gave up our carb laden Standard American Breakfasts. So, turkey vegetable soup it is! Thanks Sierra for making yummy soup last night!

Adam and I are off to church for a project/crafting day. Not sure how many will show up, but hopefully I can get a few things done. On the advice of my very wise daughter Halie, I have given up trying to create centerpieces for Clara's wedding. I am no good at it and I don't want to haul a bunch of stuff to Texas. She said we can take care of it all there with the help of the "Martha of Weatherford" Kim Hatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment